Reset a forgotten password
How to video:
Step by step walkthrough:
How to reset your password
- If you've forgotten your password or you've been locked out of your account after entering your password incorrectly, reset your password on your phone from the initial Sole login page.
- Click on "Forgot your password?" and follow the instructions.
- We'll email you a link to create a new password to log in with. The link is valid for 48 hours and you'll need to request a new one if you don't use the link within that time.
- We don't email forgotten passwords for security reasons.
- Go to the Sole login page on your phone.
- Click 'Forgot your password?'.
- Enter the email address you use to log in to Sole, then click Submit.
- Check your email. Once you've received your forgotten password email, use the link to reset your password.
- Log in to Sole using your new password.
NOTE: Always check your junk or spam folders. Sometimes emails from the @sole.com.au domain can get caught in spam filters. We recommend that these domains are added to your safe senders list to prevent this from happening again.
If you're unable to access your inbox due to the email account being inactive, reach out to your provider to re-activate the email address. Alternatively, contact Sole Support to verify your Sole account.