Accountants & Bookkeepers
Manage Accountants and Bookkeepers
Allow users to save details of their account and bookkeeper, so that reports can be easily shared
Accountant and Bookkeeper Listing
Provide a shared network of Accountants and Bookeepers for Sole users to find assistance in their area.
Optional Account Sharing
Allow users to enable second and third 'logins' that can be allocated to an accountant / bookkeeper
Accountant and Bookkeeper Portal
Enhance the access and traceability of a Sole user's accountant/bookkeeper through a dedicated portal.
Re-authenticate failed connections
Improve the ability for users to re-connect their bank feeds in the event of failure events.
Bank Feed Enhanced Auto-Match
Allow users to manage suggested ‘rules’ for Sole to match transactions received in the bank feed
Reporting Suite 1.0
Allow users to extract, and send to their accountants/bookkeepers, key reports such as transactions, GST and assets.
Reporting Suite 2.0
Allow users to extract, and send to their accountants/bookkeepers, key reports for Profit and Loss, and Balance Sheet
GST Global Setting
Add the ability for non-GST users to turn off GST on all transactions across their account
Transition from Xero to Sole
Improve accounting platform migration from Xero to Sole, allowing users to import transactions seamlessly.
Transition Sole to Xero
Allow users whose businesses have grown to seamlessly migrate from Sole to Xero.
Products and Service Listing
Allow a user to pre-fill a product/service that they sell, and allow that information to be brought in to invoices.
Allow Sole to support users in scheduling bookings, which can integrate with invoices and business administration
Mileage kilometre Tracking
Allow Sole to track their mileage via Google Maps integration
Allow Sole to track their time spent on a job, for seamless invoice integration.
Scheduled Invoices and Reminders
Allow users to create forward scheduled invoices for upcoming work.
Allow users to create recurring invoices over time, that can be automatically sent and saved by Sole.
BCC Invoice Emails
Allow users an option to receive a BCC email when invoices are sent to customers.
Editable Invoice Numbers
Add more flexibility for users to re-number and customer invoice references
Notifications for upcoming / overdue invoices
Provide Sole users with a choice to notify their customers of upcoming invoices, which can be a manual push or automated
Go-Cardless Direct Debit Integration
Seamless integration for GoCardless payments in Sole. Get paid easier and on-time, all within Sole.
Online Payment Integration
Seamless integration for online store payments in Sole.
- Launched an integrated Sole referral program to enable user’s to refer their friends to Sole for a subscription benefit for both parties.
- Enabled user logo improvements, including better controlled cropping, and consistent presentation throughout mobile and web.
- Released capital/equity matching accounts, to enable users to match owner contributions and dividends in the bank feed.
- Improved user automated email journey to provide clearer access to guidance, support and tips throughout the journey.
- Delivered invoice and quote template customisability, including:
- Selection of optional invoice fields (customer/user names, business names, address, ABN, etc.); and
- Inclusion of optional Sole user business contact information and links such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Brand colour customisation: Allowing users to select their primary and secondary colours to update document formatting.
- Bank Feed Match Retention: Providing an option for users to disconnect and reconnect their bank feeds while retaining previously matched transactions for accounting purposes.
- Go-live of Sole education courses website (https://courses.soleapp.com.au/)
- Released automated and manual Invoice & Quote reminders to customers before and after due dates expiry.
- Fixed bug to allow undo on ‘paid by cash’ invoices
- Added ability to account for internal transfers between Sole user bank accounts.
- Moved all new subscriptions to Sole’s web app platform.
- Corrected ordering of partner/affiliate benefits in app.
- Delivered ‘editable invoice and quote reference numbers’ preferences on web application.
- Released invoice and quote ‘sent status’ on web application.
- Delivered new subscription and payment management portal on Web Application.
- Changed format inconsistency in reports on Android App.
- Updated Web App links and performance based on analytical reporting
- Corrected invoice preview screen on Web Application.
- Fixed ‘supplier’ input bug on Web Application.
- Minor wording updates on web application.
- Enhancements to SMS tool supporting automated texts.
- Fixed unsubscribe link not loading correctly.
- Preparation update for End of Financial Year and FY24 reporting / tax.
- PDF Invoices and Quotes automatically attached to customer emails.
- Launched ‘Sole Support Hub‘ through Atlassian Service Management.
- Subscription and coupon code updates.