Quoting for products and services is a vital part of doing business with your customers, and provides them with a view of what they receive, and how much it will cost, before proceeding with a transaction. Being able to master the art of preparing an effective quote means presenting a clear and accurate breakdown of costs, as well are following-up with your client to get feedback. Having a well executed quoting process will mean better relationships with your customers and will help you to convert more work.
In Sole, users have the ability to prepare and send unlimited quotes to their customers. A quote prepared using Sole can:
- Have multiple line items with separate quantities, price per unit or discounts depending on the product or service being quoted;
- Be inclusive or exclusive of GST;
- Include option quote notes for further commentary to your clients; and
- Can be seamlessly converted to invoices as your client accepts your offer
Where to find out more:
- Sole’s Quote Help Articles (You will need to create a support log in)