Sole’s mobile app is your one stop shop for all things accounting for your business, and the dashboard is your new business home page. The dashboard should be used to get quick insights into your business performance at a glance, and provides you with an opportunity to drive deeper into the operational elements that underpin your work, such as open quotes and invoices.
Sole’s dashboard summarises the following key information channels:
- ‘Your Balance’ – highlights your linked bank account balance. This the bank account balance from your linked banking provider. Selecting ‘View Bank Feed’ provides a short cut to your connected bank transactions where you can reconcile and match transactions from your bank account to your Sole records.
- ‘Invoices’ – where you can find a high level view of your business’ due, overdue and draft invoices. This is the overview of your revenue and where you can quickly identify overdue invoices that you can chase up from your customers. Simply tap on each of the dollar values and Sole will take you to a detailed breakdown of your business revenue.
- ‘Quick Action Tiles’ – allowing you to quickly perform some of your most common business management actions, including:
- Creating a new invoice;
- Creating an expense or an asset; and
- Creating a new client.
- ‘Cashflow’ – The cashflow graph indicates the cash received (or cash inflows) and the cash paid (or cash outflows). Think of it as a water tank: water comes in at the top and drains out the bottom. So to keep your tank nice and full: you want more coming in than going out.
- ‘Sole Snapshot’ – The Snapshot graph allows you to set your financial goal and it outlines your performance against this goal. It helps keep you on track! Your performance in the graph updates as you match transactions in your bank account.
Where to find out more:
- Sole’s Dashboard Help Articles (You will need to create a support log in)
- How to use the Sole dashboard?
- How to view invoices from the Sole dashboard?
- How to view the cashflow graph from the Sole dashboard?